Sunday 6 January 2013

Grey Knights - The beginings

Here are the first models for my Grey Knights Army i bought them a while back, currently primed Grey in these pics but i have just base coated the armour Gunmetal prior to bring out the blue tone and shining them up

Brotherhood Banner 

 

Justicar
 

Psycannon  

Also i kit bashed a Ordo Malleus inquisitor who is now a deep metallic brown  waiting to be bronze-gold highlighted 




Finally i did some work on the Contemptor to make it just an old pattern Grey Knight Dreadnought




Comments welcome, what do you think?




2 comments:

  1. Contemptor is really a cool looking model!

    Have you thought about painting the grey knigts ...Grey instead of the usual silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did contemplate grey over the silver but I struggle with transitions on blacks and greys so instead I went with the usual colour scheme and going to do my best to make them look as good as I can.

    Yeah I love the contemptor it's such a nicer model than the usual dread

    ReplyDelete