Sunday 10 February 2013

Dark Angels army.

So I started on a dark angels ravenwing force but the fluff from the dark angels is not the quality it once was so I am thinking a successor chapter.

My choices are....

The Angels of absolution - love the fact they wear bone white armour and that would allow me to go old school and have a tribal feel about them like the old deathwing and two heads talking.




Guardians of the covenant - the fluff behind these and the cool scheme appeals to my Templar fascination and they would look cool on the table





Let me know what you think?

Ishi.


3 comments:

  1. Guardians of the covenant has a good feel to them. More monklike as the green dark angels tend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both tbh, Guardians are cooler in appearance though but really not enough green on either I'd have thought?
    :)
    ps. Glad I haven't done your bespoke templates yet then, let me know when you have your colour scheme and symbol ready to go and definite before I start on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Disciples of Caliban. They're green and black, they have an awesome symbol and their purpose and background are cool and interesting :)
    http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/9/93/Disciples_of_Caliban.jpg

    ReplyDelete