Thursday 29 August 2013

Catching up

Hi all I have been gone a while and have been dabbling in you tube which I plan to continue and combine with the blog.

I thought I would write a little update on what I have been doing.

On the 40k front I have been working on my nurgle demons and started an eldar force.




Other than that I picked up Star Trek attack wing which is cool and I plan on playing in a local league.


Warzone is due in the next few weeks they are just waiting on the printers to finish the books and cards.

Around Christmas mantic should be shipping deadzone their sci-fi skirmish game which is amazing.

And finally after chatting to some guys at the club I will be getting involved with dropzone commander.

Well that's it for now I hope to post later in the week with a review of attack wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment