Thursday 4 September 2014

Dropzone resistance

Got my delivery today and I am very excited but was patient enough to take pictures as I was opening rather than drag it out here is the loot.

I will start with my favourites the resistance Cyclone Attack Helicopters

The new resistance helicopters

The Body of the copter

wing weapon racks

Rotors

Rotor Blades are metal and have a recessed edge.

Now the starter set

Box artwork

So the box includes the an instruction sheet and a force guide rules sheet

lots of shiny toys

Kraken Hovercraft totally detailed in and out. The other drop-ship type for the Resistance perfect for getting modified cars and trucks

Hannibal class tanks

Jackson APCS your main transport

Gun Wagons - converted trucks with anti aircraft guns on 3 different trucks with different guns and ploughs so can easily field a squad of unique trucks.

Lift hawk medium drop-ship good for getting tanks and APC into battle


The Resistance fighters are the standard troops 10mm so detailed, though not in the starter they have bikers too

the new rulebook advances the storyline 

All in all the models are amazing and so detailed the cars and trucks have detailed axles. whilst I have had a flick through the book I will hopefully sit down with the rulebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment